Any lawsuit alleging medical malpractice or another form of professional negligence in the health care field is a serious matter for all parties involved. Physicians, nurses and other practitioners need skilled, trial-ready defense of their professional reputations and often their licenses as well. Medical professional liability insurers have millions on the line in these cases.
Dedicated Medical Negligence Defense Attorneys · Serving Albany County And All Area Counties
At Donohue, Sabo, Varley & Huttner in Albany, our lawyers have decades of experience analyzing complex professional malpractice claims and earning favorable outcomes for our clients. We have extensive knowledge of standards of care and effective defense strategies, along with long-standing connections to qualified experts whose testimony may prove critical for your defense.
At other firms you might find your case in the hands of one or multiple inexperienced associates. At ours, one of our partner attorneys will personally handle client communication, strategic case-building, and negotiations or trial representation. There will be no "disconnect" between planning and execution, regardless of the demands and complexity of your case.
Representing Doctors, Nurses, Other Practitioners, Health Care Facilities And Their Insurance Companies
Our upstate New York medical malpractice defense attorneys' proven capabilities cover a very broad range of specialties and types of claims. In any jurisdiction throughout our service area, we are prepared to represent:
- Nurses and nurse practitioners
- Physicians in any specialty or role, from general practitioners and emergency room doctors to surgeons, oncologists, obstetricians, anesthesiologists and others
- Physical therapists and a range of other licensed health care professionals
- Hospitals, clinics, surgery centers and other facilities
- Nursing homes, assisted living facilities and other care centers — as well as administrators and other individual defendants — that may be accused of abuse, neglect or other negligence
We Will Prioritize Your Case And Put Our Experience To Work For You
If you are a professional liability insurance company representative or medical professional in need of counsel you can trust, contact our firm. Your concerns will receive prompt, focused attention from a lawyer with more than 25 years of relevant, high-value experience.